Wednesday 8 April 2015


 Skirt: Dorothy Perkins, Top: Ilustrated People, Bag: Vintage, Flowers: Primark




(Sad face for not winning any nemos from 'The Claw!') 



Shoes & Socks: Primark

'The World is My Home'
 On Monday night me and Chase decided to go up to Brighton and stay overnight and enjoy some time along the seaside. It was so nice to be able to get away for a little bit in time and enjoy the sunshine, shops and company Brighton offered us. I've never been to Brighton before or even that far south and the journey of 3 hours definitely felt epic (especially on the way back). When I was younger we always went to Hunstanton as our seaside and Scarborough/Whitby as the seaside but with better views and a feeling of better culture so going somewhere different and seeing pebbles instead of sand and sparkling seas inside of the grey hues that Hunstanton always had to offer was awesome ^.^ We explored an area of Brighton called the lanes and there were so many cute cafes, comic book stores and vintage clothes/homeware shops to walk in and out of. I loved being somewhere different and actually going somewhere and doing something rather than always dreaming away time thinking of days away. When I finish Uni in June (so close..!) I definitely want to plan a few trips across the country and over into Europe to take some time and enjoy being young and free. Once I manage to get a job (and unless its teaching/I win the lottery) I doubt I'll ever be so fortunate as to be able to take a month off here and a month off there so putting the time of nerves and deliberation over my future into something fun and freeing seems like a nice idea ^.^

1 comment:

  1. what a perfect look
    i love the skirt so much i Need a midi skirt in this soft Color so much
    lovely <3
    great Outfit AGAIN <3

    hope you too visit my Blog <3
    AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Subscribe & Follow