Saturday 11 July 2015










Skirt+Cardigan: House of Holland | Top: Lazy Oaf | Shoes+Socks: Topshop | Bunny Bag: Hyper Japan 

Yesterday I got the chance to go to 'HyperJapan' in London at the o2, which is basically a massive convention of all things Japanese + all things I love ^.^ I managed to secure myself a press pass and spent the day taking photos of everything cute, kawaii + colourful including all the girls amazing style, which ranged from lolita to cosplay to everything bright, awesome and inbetween! I've never been to anything like this before but I'm a HUGE fan of anything Harajuku/Japanese and so this was amazing to be able to see everything that encompasses these districts of amazing fashion and culture. I fell in love with the alpacas (Alpacasso I think they were called !) and I saw them everywhere, I think I may have to go online and order myself a small one soon, I'm a sucker for cute faces, ofwhich obviously there were many! The Jewellery/Clothes + Art were all amazing and I picked myself up the little purple bunny bag you see above ^^^ I liked being able to take away a bit of Japan with me! It was an awesome day with awesome company ^.^

1 comment:

  1. Sounds amazing, glad you had an awesome time.. Loving the socks and sandals x

    VanessaVonJames | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Subscribe & Follow