Wednesday 17 February 2016








Jeans + Golly Gosh Jacket: House of Holland | Shoes : River Island | Tinsel Top: H&M






Honestly, Valentines Day seems a million years ago now- since then we have a little bunny in our home named Buster who is 9 weeks old, a mini lop and a massive handful! Ive just spent the last half an hour trying to get him back into his cage.. we want him to be a house bunny but I think hes got a little too much freedom for such a tiny baby (he is staring at me sulkily as I write this.)
For Valentines Day me and Chase went to a restaurant called The Cosy Club in Leicester. Its interior is very vintage/tea rooms/pinterest and I LOVE it! We've eaten there before but this time it was nice to go for a 3 course meal and spend some time talking. away from all the distractions of every day life and social media. 
We're still testing out different settings with my camera, which to be honest would come out alot better if we researched and came off of the auto buttons, but for these photos when time was precious and indoor lighting and focusing was hard, hopefully they'll do! 
I got these jeans and this jacket (which is actually a dress) from the 'House of Holland' sample sale I went to in June, I love them and have been waiting for a time to style them up and dress them. I always thinks perfect clothes need to have the best first outfit ensemble, and then I can wear them day in day out wherever/however! I wore them with these River Island heels which I bought back when I was on my placement year at uni and have never got around to wearing! On a night out I'm a flats kinda gal and I cant drive and walk EVERYWHERE which rules out every day heels, but once I can drive they'll be on my feet alot more ^.^ (obviously not whilst im driving.. I'm definetely not that good ;))

1 comment:


  1. Great post. Well done
    I love your style and your blog too.
    Visit mine if you want
    many kisses
    http://www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Subscribe & Follow