Thursday 24 September 2015







Dress: Lazy Oaf | Cardigan: Vintage | Shoes: Vans Disney | Socks + Headband : Topshop | Bag: HyperJapan | Pompom: Newlook
Life has been quite busy lately, which has helped me occupy my time and keep from dwelling on the past + the future, which I tend to do ALOT lately! I got this dress from the Lazy Oaf sale and I LOVE it, its got a bugs bunny tuxedo print all over it and  (although I hate to say this) the quality isn't the BEST in the world, the print is and for me illustrations/print/colour are the key things I want out of my clothes and that's why Lazy Oaf is pretty much me all over and will always be worth me paying for it ^.^ I've got an interview on Monday which I'm excited about + I'm doing some freelance trend work at the moment which makes me happy, there's nothing I love more than being creative and now everyone's going back to University again I'm starting to realise how much I miss drawing + making + pattern cutting.

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Subscribe & Follow